So last week we go an Amazon Echo Dot. The thing is pretty sweet and useful for certain things. Still haven’t figured out a lot of what it does but its always a learning curve. The best feature is the sounds of nature so far and that it plays pimp juice all the time. Okay maybe that’s my doing but still you have a ton of music by talking to Alexa.
There are a ton of apps to install for you to make the best use of it but its worth it. some of my favorites are: ( There called skills)
- Plan a vacation
- Check airport security time waits — if you travel a lot
- You can pair your wine with food
- 7 minute workouts
- Best one!! Order pizza
- Check board game rules
- Order flowers if you need too
- Check the weather before you go out
- Mix a drink
- Connect with your fitbit
- Look up recipes
- Watch TV
- Turn on and off your lights
- Follow your favorite sports teams
- You can find your phone with Alexa
- You can order stuff off Amazon .. But be careful with this one .. There is a setting you can turn on that orders from certain words you say.
Now there is a good start for you to learn about your Amazon Echo Dot.