Not everyone gets a raise every year but it’s nice when you do. Most companies give their employees a raise at the New Year. It’s great that you get a raise but there are some things you should consider when you get that raise. With each raise, you get you should look at bettering your financial picture instead of thinking oh I have more money to spend now. There are multiple ways to make the most of the money you’re going to be getting from your raise.Read More
This happens to the best of us and without reason for most of us, right? Everyone has money troubles at times.
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket
You never want to but your eggs into one basket its foolish now. Always work on a side hustle if you have one even after your nine to five.
You should always be looking at “jobs” that you can put your time into that has a big reward. Maybe a car wash or a rental property?
Try and stay in an idustry that your passioniate about. But remeber that all industries have a “dry spell” and some times you just have to stick it out. Don’t lose the drive when you enjoy what your doing. So many people don’t wait it out and just put in the work.
Your doing it for the passion the money comes second. If your blogging your blog should be fun to you.
Your living on a budget but your family wants to see you for the holidays, right? You don’t know if you can afford a holiday trip back home with the small budget you have well here is a good way to start saving for that holiday trip if you want too.
How to see family and friends during the holidays
Most people want to see friends and family over actually getting them gifts this year. Spending time means more.
- Start looking at flight rates like today. Buying earlier flights might work out for you better than buying last might flights. Kayak.com and Google flights are two sites to keep your eyes on.
- You want to get serious about freeing up some money. Watch what you spend for a couple of weeks. Don’t spend money on meals or entertainment.
- Make your credit cards work for you. But only use the credit cards that are going to benefit you the most with the best rates or cash back.
- If you can open up a credit card that has a introductory rate for at least a year so you can have some time to pay down the card. Or ask for a higher monthly pay off rate so you can pay it down faster. Most people that use credit cards to pay for trips are still paying them off daily.
- Keep shopping even after you book the trip. But sometimes you only have 24-hours but if the rates go lower you can try and rebook for that lower rate.
- Let your presence be the family present.