Not Overpriced Old Sports Cars
No one wants to buy an overpriced car and why should you? I mean there are so many nice cars out there on the market. The first one that comes to mind is the Telsa.
But who really has that kind of money to buy one? Not me but there are still some cheap cars out there that are even sports cars you may enjoy.
Cars are worthless in a nutshell and before you say I’m an idiot why do you buy the vehicles you buy social mind piece that’s all they are. But let’s get down to a few cars that are cheap and still make you look good with your social groups.
1. 1996 BMW Z3 – I drive a 4 banger and I really am not impressed with it but hey its status with a BMW.
2. 2007 Nissan 350Z – It’s a coupe so it has to be nice for some people that like a two-seater.
3. 2012 Audi A6- I personally like the Audi A7’s but an Audi is always a comfortable drive.
4. 2006 Porsche Boxster – Still one of the best cars to hold some value in 2020. Not my first go to but hey it works.
5. A 2003 Porsche 911 Cabriolet – A blown engine it’s still a Porsche and yes I’d still buy it.
Well, there’s a selection of cheap sports cars that you can have an eye on for your future garage.