So for the most part as you get older you learn or should be learning that there is a prime time to buy the things you want or need.
First, you want to start off by writing down your financial goals. This could be buying a car, a house, or owning a dog.
But you want to start saving for these things as soon as possible putting together an “emergency fund” its so much fun to be an adult.
There are a ton of ways to save money for let’s say a down payment on a used car or a house.
Tips for saving for a car
1. You can bring your own lunch to work
2. You can skip the drinks and just ask for water (we know its boring).
3. Use a grocery list.
4. Sell unwanted stuff on ebay.com or Craigslist.
5. Try not to waste food.
6. Purchase store brand products, like sams.com or walmart.com products.
7. When you’re shopping for a used car its good to compare models and ever the insurance. You can get a good idea at insurance.com
8. Cancel the gym membership if you don’t use it.
9. Buy in bulk, like Kleenex, body shop, and toothpaste.
10. Make your own coffee.
Now this might help some but it’s a solid start to creating any budget and as you’re an adult knowing how to budget is a must priority to be able to have money freedom.
If you’re looking for a used car right now?? Here is a tool to help you compare used cars at the nearest car dealership. This is FREE!