Are you Looking For A One-Day Bathroom Remodel?
From the East Coast to the West Coast and even in the Midwest we have the one-day bathroom remodel contractors that can design any bathroom style you may like even aging in place. Bathroom remodel can be part of home remodeling.
Why Do You Want To Remodel Your Bathroom?
Do you want to change the look of your bathroom or do you think the space function better with a renovation? You want to make a list of top priorities.
What Is Your Budget?
You need to know what you can spend before determining which renovations you will make.
Average Cost by Bath Size
The size of the area is what’s going to determine the cost of the renovation. Most homeowners spend more money on the renovations of a master bedroom bath as it increases the value of the home.
Powder Room Remodel
Average job cost ranges from $5,000-$10,000
A powder room remodel can consist of adding or replacing:
- Faucet, toilet, and vanity upgrades
- New flooring and lighting
- Fresh paint or wallpaper
Master Bath Remodel
Average job cost ranges around $30,000
A master remodel can consist of adding or replacing:
- Installing double vanity or cabinets
- New lighting, mirror or fixtures
- Upgrading tile for floor and walls in the shower
- New shower install or soak tub
- Installing new facuets
Spare Bath Remodel
Average job cost ranges from $14,000-$20,000
A spare bath remodel can consist of adding or replacing:
- Upgrading bathtub or shower
- Upgrading flooring and lights and facuets
- Installing new vanity
- Fresh paint
- New tile in tub or shower
One Day Bath Install
Average job cost ranges from $5,000-$15,000
A one-day bath install can consist of
- Installing shower or bathtub (shower kit)
- New vanity
- New sinks
- New toilets
Features That Can Affect The Cost
When considering a bathroom remodel it’s always good to have a plan and know what can impact the overall cost of the bathroom remodel. Here are some things that homeowners may always consider:
- Bathtubs – the size of the bathtub can impact the price of the bathtub. Installing a bathtub thats free standing may be extra costs.
- Cabients or vanity – custom cabinets and vanities can impact the price. Size and materials can impact the price to.
- Countertops – the materials will have to be considered, stone countertops may cost more. Prefabed countertops are going to help you keep costs down.
- Facuets – the price is going to count on the make and model you want and the materials.
- Sinks – the style of the sink is going to vary the price from pedestal or drop in sink, we do recommedn a drop in sink to keep price down and they do come in a variety of styles.
- Toilets – replacing a toilet can be easy for a local plumber in the area. The cost of toilet replacement is low.
- Tub/shower liners – they are an affordable option for bathroom renovations and can’t wait to long not to shower. These are also popular for one day bathroom remodels.
- Wall/floor tile – creamic, natural stone, and porclein are most common tiles used for bathroom flooring and wall. The options for each selection will vary.
Other features for homeowners:
- Grab bars
- Steam Showers
- Towel bars
- Hydro jet showers
- Walk-in tubs
What else you should consider with a bathroom remodel
- Geographic – where you live can impact the cost of the bathroom remodel or renovation. Depending on the type of work that needs to happen the cost may vary (larger tub install or second level bathroom).
- Permits – the contractor may have to pull a number of permits to work on the project so that may rasie the cost a bit.
- Addition material and removal – disposing of old flooring or sinks may cost a little more but this should also be added onto the overall labor costs.
- Repairing water damage – water damage repair all depends on the extent of the damage but the contractor can go over the extra cost if there is any.
Get Your Bathroom Remodeled Today!
If your looking for a relaible way to enhance your bathroom get ahold of a local trusted and insured bathroom contractor right now.