Now from my experience and the people I talk to that go to the gym. No one likes the treadmill. But I’m hoping that this will give you the positive mind set for trying it out.
There are a lot of treadmill workouts out there. You want to protect your heart and save your knees. Here is 5 ways that the treadmill helps:
- Protects your heart, the treadmill helps you run indoors so you don’t have to deal with the smog
- Idiot proof your workout, the treadmill sets the workout up for you
- Save your knees, the treadmill has a lot more cushion than the roads or trails do for your body
- Save on the laundry, you don’t have to run outside in the winter, so you don’t have to put on the extra layers and sweat more (like REI.com fitness wear)
- Workout is just as hard, as long as you have a 1% incline on the treadmill it would be just like running outside