How To Start Planning Your Next Trip
Your trying to plan a vacation on the web, it could be a honeymoon or just a straight vacation for the family. Do you have a checklist of things to do probably, right? Well I have some more tips for you to make this “trip” that much easier.
- Do a pre check for TSA
- Book two one way flights for better deals
- You don’t have to fly an US airline, you can go international flights too.
- Pack a squishy carry on so that you can put it up in the over head bin easier
- Pack rolled up socks in the shoes you are taking ( if you don’t have any vacation shoes visit shoes.com)
- Download the airlines phone app so you can have your flight information ready
Here are some things you will want to pack in your carry on.
- A neck pillow
- A tablet
- A notepad and a pen
- A hand bag
- Some music (you may be able to store some on an old phone)
- Books are good for the plane ride
Now there might be more you can think of for traveling and carry ons but this should be a good start for you.