Planning Your Next Trip
Now everyone likes to travel every once in a while. So let’s break down how you can travel small but get the most out of your destination.
Some of the best travel tips
- This is my favorite one of the whole list and that’s to pack light. No one wants to pack two suitcases that are way too much.
- Pack a towel.
- Buy a small backpack this will help in packing light.
- You will need extra socks and underwear.
- Don’t buy a money belt they are a waste of time. It kinda tells locals you are on vacation and you are an easy target.
- When you’re on vacation you will always want to carry a lock.
- This is key lunchtime is the best time to visit historical sites.
- I don’t know about this one but I was told to always look at staying at hostels.
- When you’re on a trip you need to try new foods.
- This is a good one you want to have good shoes (none of those payless.com shoes)
- Be frugal but not cheap.
- Buy a USB charger.
- Look for the best flight deals.
There are ton more tips for traveling but these are a good start for most people.