Every man needs to develop his own sense of style and if you haven’t already you need to start now There are many websites that you can follow to get a good idea on men’s style. I follow manofmany.com and a few other sites.
But as a man you need to have your own sense of what you like and want. Here are some things that every man should want and needs to have.
- Solid Navy Suit – Its good for any occasions party, wedding, or just a date. You don’t need to wear a tie though. Kings’ Court Big & Tall Two-Button Suit Jacket, Navy Big-60
- Classic Blazer – nothing fancy just something to wear out GUESS Morley Seasonal Blazer, BROWN SUEDED 2 WASH (MEDIUM)
- Grey Slacks – For when a suit and tie is to much. Kuhl Revolver Pants – 32″ Inseam – Men’s – Grey In Size: 40
- 2 white and 2 blue t-shirts
- Maroon, Navy and Yellow patterned ties Tommy Hilfiger Blackwatch With Stripe Tie – Yellow – Os
- Deiem Jeans
- Knit polo shirt in cotton or lightweight wool or cashmere
- Corduroy trousers
- Black leather jacket – every well dressed man need one.